National Certificate in Tobacco Treatment Practice
Comments of Past Attendees
- Over 95% of participants rate our training as doing a “very good” to “excellent” in preparing persons to become tobacco treatment specialists.
- 100% of participants say they would recommend this training to a colleague.
- “The binder and handouts are an excellent resource. The teaching staff - very professional & excellently prepared.”
- “I have been to thousands of hours of training, but yours was the best ever. The organization of the program, the professionalism and knowledge of the staff are tops!”(Bruce Ehmer, MS, LPC, CAC/CCS, Kennedy Health System)
- “It was a great training and I learned a lot even with my past experience through Mayo and NAADAC.” (Aimee Maychack, Ohio State Coordinator, Smoking Cessation and Prevention Initiative)
NCTTP Home | Overview | Who Should Attend This Training? | Curriculum | Prerequisites, Certification Process & Recertification Requirements
Continuing Education Credits | Training Fees | Training Registration | Comments of Past Attendees